How to Hard Reset your OnePlus X – A User Guide
Sometimes your phone gets too laggy to be usable and you just want it back to the state when it was new; or you just forgot your password. In the case on an OnePlus X, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your OnePlus X.
TURN OFF ONEPLUS X
- Turn off your OnePlus X completely and wait for at least 10 seconds.
PRESS TWO BUTTONS
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and POWER BUTTON simultaneously until the phone vibrates.
IMPORTANT: RECOVERY MENU
- Tap on the language that you prefer.
- Next, tap on WIPE DATA AND CACHE.
- Tap WIPE DATA AND CACHE to clear both. (You can choose to clear just DATA or CACHE)
- Tap on YES when prompted to continue.
- Select REBOOT to restart the device.
SET UP YOUR ONEPLUS X
- When reformatting and resetting was successfully completed, set up your OnePlus X.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your OnePlus X! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at
Suite 201, Level 2, 661 George St, Haymarket, NSW 2000