How to Hard Reset your LG G Flex 2 – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your G Flex 2, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your LG G Flex 2.
POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE
- It is important that you wait a few seconds for your phone to completely and properly shut down.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Go into LG G Flex 2 recovery mode by pressing and holding VOLUME DOWN and POWER buttons all at the same time.
- Release the power button when LG G Flex 2 Recovery screen shows up.
- Use VOLUME DOWN button to navigate.
- Use POWER button to select an option in Recovery mode.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- If you’re already in the main menu, use the POWER button to select WIPE DATA FACTORY RESET.
- Select YES DELETE ALL USER DATA using POWER button to confirm.
WIPE CACHE PARTITION (OPTIONAL)
- If you want to delete app data cache after deleting partition, choose WIPE CACHE PARTITION.
- This can solve problems related to stock and/or installed software.
- Restart your phone by choosing REBOOT SYSTEM NOW just by pressing the POWER button.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your LG G Flex 2, you will need to set it up again.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your LG G Flex 2! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at