How to Hard Reset your Oppo R9 Plus – A User Guide
When on times that you just wanna revert from the start because you installed some apps and it messed up your R9 Plus, you hard reset it.
Here’s how you can hard reset your Oppo R9 Plus.
TURN OFF YOUR OPPO DEVICE
- Turn off your device and wait for 30 seconds for the power to fully drain out the phone.
Enter Recovery Mode
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power Button until you see a menu
- Tap to select a language for the recovery interface.
- Now select Wipe Data and Cache by tapping on it.
WIPE DATA, FACTORY RESET
- Tap on Wipe Data and Cache.
- Now tap Yes to perform wiping operation.
- Tap REBOOT, then OK to restart your device.
SET UP YOUR PHONE
- After hard resetting your Oppo R9 Plus, you will need to set it up again like what you did when you first had it.
Let the Sydney CBD Repair Centre Team help you reset your R9 Plus! We specialize in Screen Replacement services.
Click here to contact us.
You are welcome to drop by our shop! We are at