Table of Contents
iPhone 7: How to put it to recovery mode
An iPhone 7 can encounter problems along the way that it would need to be reset and one way for this to happen is to have it in recovery mode.
What is Recovery Mode for iPhones?
How do put your iPhone 7 to Recovery Mode?
Turn Off your iPhone 7 if it isn’t off already.
Swipe the slide to power off confirmation slider to the right.
Plug your iPhone 7 into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure iTunes is running.
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119
People Also Asked – Read More iPhone Fixes
- How to clean your iPhone 6 speaker
- Why does my iPhone say no SIM card where there is one
- How to troubleshoot your iPhone 6
- HELP! Why is the sound on my iPhone not working
- iPhone 7: How to put it to recovery mode
- HELP! I forgot my iPhone Passcode
- What will happen if you reset your iPhone
- iPhone Custom Vibrations: How to make your own
- Can you turn off reachability on iPhone 6
- Why did my iPhone 6 just shut off