Table of Contents
- 0.1 how to factory reset google home mini 2
- 0.2 how to reset google home mini no button
- 0.3 how to factory reset google home hub
- 0.4 google home mini won’t reset
- 0.5 how to reset google nest mini gen 1
- 0.6 reset google home app
- 0.7 how to reset google home wifi
- 0.8 google home mini not connecting to wifi
- 0.9 how to restart a google home mini
- 0.10 how to restart google home mini
- 0.11 how connect google home mini to wifi
- 0.12 can you reset google home to factory settings
- 0.13 how do i connect google home mini to bluetooth speaker
- 1 Google Home Mini (1st gen)
- 2 Google Nest Mini (2nd gen)
- 3 Issues when you reset your Google speaker
Factory Reset Google Home Mini
hello guys this is Glen from Sydney CBD repair centre and today I’m going to show you how to solve the issue about your Google home mini not communicating with your smartphone. when you set it up so this problem occurs when you change your internet connection you when you change your internet I when you’re when you change your internet name or you transfer it to another house and in it can’t be connected to the Wi-Fi network that it used to be connected to so there’s no reliable source in the internet right now but I can show you how I resolved it by resetting your Google whole mini by physically resetting it under the device itself so this is your Google home Mini and then as to what you can see you don’t have anything on top of it but underneath it you can see the pads you can see the switch for the microphone to turn it turn it on or off and then there’s there’s a button here it’s not really a button it’s a button hidden underneath the cover it’s a rubber cover so this way you can press this you can really hear the click when you pushed it down with your finger no need to use other tools like a pin or something so when you push it right here you can see the orange light you’re about to completely reset Google home to cancel release the button so when you release at it it’s canceled but if you really want to reset the Google home innie you have to press the button until the the light the for orange light amber light orange your amber is seen on the Google home any so let’s try again let’s reset it you’re about to completely reset Google home to cancel release the button [Music] right there it’s when when you hear that beep or that chime that means that your Google Google how many is reset so when you press it again it’s this screen green light you can only see the green light so this one will need to be reset so to reset it you can restart by pulling the plug microUSB and then putting it back in so it’s rebooting like the normal like it’s brand-new out-of-the-box it will take some time right there so we we successfully reset the Google home mini so you can go to your Google home app and then configure it to be linked to a room so just like before we can set it to the bedroom you can accept the terms of privacy settings then it will try to find Google home mini so activate voice match yes agree to voice match you agree your assistant can already recognize your voice so this may take some time so that’s it guys no more problems with no communicate not communicating with Google home mini your Android smartphone will be will be connected to your Google home mini so that’s it so if this tips and tricks video helps you subscribe to CD CD repair center or if you need to have your smartphone repair screen repair battery replacement camera lens replacement just called submissively repair center and till next time guys Cheers .
how to factory reset google home mini 2
how to factory reset google home hub
google home mini won’t reset
how to reset google nest mini gen 1
reset google home app
how to reset google home wifi
google home mini not connecting to wifi
how to restart a google home mini
how to restart google home mini
how connect google home mini to wifi
can you reset google home to factory settings
how do i connect google home mini to bluetooth speaker
Google Home Mini (1st gen)
Google Home Mini (1st gen)
On the bottom of Home Mini, press and hold the factory reset button located below the power cable. Look for a circle etched into the base. After five seconds, your device will begin the factory reset process. Continue to hold for about 10 seconds more, until a sound confirms that the device is resetting.
Google Nest Mini (2nd gen)
Google Nest Mini (2nd gen)
On the side of your device, switch the mic off. The lights will turn orange. Press and hold the centre of the Nest Mini, where the lights are on top. After five seconds, your device will begin the factory reset process. Continue to hold for about 10 seconds more, until a sound confirms that the device is resetting.
You can’t use your voice or the Google Home app to factory reset Google Nest Mini.
Issues when you reset your Google speaker
Your device may be affected by this issue if both of these are true:
- Your speaker is unresponsive when you say ‘Hey Google.’
- Your speaker doesn’t make any sound when you attempt to factory reset it.
If you’re experiencing this behaviour, you’ll need to factory reset your speaker using this workaround:
- Unplug the power cable from your speaker. Wait for 10 seconds. Plug it back in, and wait until all 4 lights on the top illuminate.
- Repeat step 1, 10 more times.
- After you plug your speaker back in the final time, you’ll need to wait a few moments for the device to reset. It will announce ‘Welcome to Google Home. To get started, download the Google Home app on a phone or tablet,’ to let you know that it’s ready for setup.
This solution could be tedious, but your patience is greatly appreciated.