COVID-19 Travel Registration
What You need
DependantsdReason for travel Travel DetailsLength Of TravelReview and Submit ConditionsYOur NSW Travel Registration – Email Title
Work Permit Application covid 19 ( Now Travel Registration ) Sydney Link Is Here🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
Register your travel within NSW
You’ll need to register your travel within NSW in certain circumstances.
Travel registration is valid for a maximum of 14 days. You’ll need to reapply, if:
- you’re travelling for more than 14 days, or
- your travel dates change or need to be amended.
You must carry your travel registration and supporting documents with you at all times. You’ll need to provide these to NSW Police if requested.
Note: Greater Sydney does not include Shellharbour and the Central Coast for the purposes of this travel registration.
You’ll need to register your travel if you’re:
- an authorised worker living in a local government area (LGA) of concern and you need to leave your area for work. This includes travelling to another LGA of concern (also known as a ‘workers permit’).
- entering an LGA of concern for work (also known as a ‘workers permit’).
- from a non-area of concern and you need to travel more than 50km outside of Greater Sydney for work, and you cannot work from home
- permanently moving to a new residence outside of Greater Sydney
- inspecting a property because you genuinely need a place to live in (no investment properties)
- moving between residences, including travelling to your second home if you:
- are using the home for work (if so, only the worker may travel), or
- need to undertake urgent maintenance, repairs, or attend to animal welfare (if so, only one person may travel to the second home).
If you’d like to check your travel locations and see if you need to register, enter the address you’re travelling to and from in the travel registration address checker.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account – you can create one when you start your registration
- your name, address, email and contact number
- your reason for travel
- the company name if you’re travelling for work
- your travel details (where you will be staying, working or visiting)
- your travel dates
- your dependants’ name and contact number, if applicable.
Changes for authorised transport workers in Greater Sydney who are travelling outside Greater Sydney
- If you register after 5pm on Friday 27 August you will not need to provide every address you’re travelling to.
- If you’re travelling before 5pm on Friday 27 August, you’ll need to apply for a travel registration now and provide all the relevant addresses.
- If you’ve already applied and provided addresses, you won’t need to reapply again until your travel registration expires in 14 days.
How to register
- Check you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Select the ‘Register online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration.
- If successful, you’ll receive your travel registration by email.
Note: If you’re unable to register online, an over the phone option will be available in late August.
Penalties apply for breaching the Public Health Order or providing false or misleading information. You may be liable for a fine of up to $22,000 or up to 2 years in prison.
how to apply for work permit covid 19,
how to apply for covid 19 work permit,
how to get a work permit during covid,
how to apply for work permit during covid 19,
how to apply for covid travel permit,
how to apply for a work permit during covid 19,
how to apply for covid 19 travel permit,
covid 19 work travel permits,
work permit covid 19 pdf,
how to get a travel permit covid 19,
work authorization renewal covid 19,
uber work permit sydney covid 19,
do i need a permit to enter sydney covid,
workers permit sydney coronavirus,
work permit form covid 19 sydney,
sydneyn covid 19 work permits,
work permit application covid 19 sydney,
what are the covid 19 restrictions in sydney,
work permit coronavirus sydney
covid 19 travel registration
hi this is billy virtual voice from
sydney cbd repair center today i will
show you how i applied for work permit
from service nsw website
let’s get it started
go to service nsw website
read what you need carefully and click
register online button the link is in
the description below or comments
firstly you should login service nsw
website like this
please remember your email address and
password your contact details are shown
like this and make sure they are all
correct such as email address and mobile
phone number dependence question
do you have children under the age of 16
years traveling with you i checked no
reason for travel question do you
normally reside in a lga of concern i
checked yes and selected authorized
worker find your preference now travel
details section you can select your
address by typing or enter it manually
i selected 661 george street haymarket
and sw2000 address length of travel
question it is valid for only 14 days
so i entered 30 of august for next
monday as start date and 11th of
september as end date and then click
continue button almost done
please review all information are
correct and submit
about declaration you should tick all
items otherwise you cannot submit
you should tick this and click submit
button well done
now your travel registration is complete
please check your email inbox you should
get email with the title your nsw travel
registration email title is your nsw
it has an attached pdf document with qr
code attached pdf file should look like
qr code with your details and reason for
hopefully it helps you this is billy
from sydney cbd repair center please let
me know whether you get travel
registration qr code or not
leave comments below please like and
subscribe the channel
stay safe and keep well
thank you for watching