Table of Contents
- 1 Tips on optimizing your Super Retina OLED display – for iPhone X
- 1.1 How to do basic care of your iPhone X Super Retina display? The secret may be in software. Here’s some tips to optimize these AMOLED screen.
Tips on optimizing your Super Retina OLED display – for iPhone X
How to do basic care of your iPhone X Super Retina display? The secret may be in software. Here’s some tips to optimize these AMOLED screen.
Get the most out of the Super Retina display
With iOS 11, iPhone X is specially designed to minimize the effects of long-term use and extend the viewing life of the Super Retina display. Here are some additional things you can do to get the most out of your Super Retina display:
- Update your iPhone X to the latest version of iOS. When a new update is available, you’ll see a prompt to update. You can also check for updates in Settings > General > Software Update.
- Use Auto-Brightness to automatically adjust the brightness of your display based on the ambient light in your location. This setting is on by default. To check this setting, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations.
- Set your iPhone X to turn off the display when you aren’t using it. Choosing a shorter time is recommended. To adjust this setting, go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto Lock.
- Avoid displaying static images at maximum brightness for long periods of time. If you have an app that keeps your display on when you aren’t actively using your iPhone X, you can temporarily reduce the brightness level using Control Center.
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119