How to clean your iPhone 6 speaker
Admit it, you hate that gunk that’s stuck on your iPhone speaker grill. Get your brush, compressed air, and painter’s tape and let’s get cleaning.
Your iPhone speakers and microphone holes can collect dust, lint, and all sorts of undesirable stuff.
The best way to clean these is with a super soft bristle toothbrush. Gently brush the speaker ports and microphone opening to remove any debris that has accumulated.
Canned air, the kind used to clean computers and keyboards can also work well once you have loosened the gunk, but be careful not to hold it too close as it could damage the sensitive membranes of the speakers and microphones, we recommend holding it as far as a 12″ away just to be safe.
Blue Painter’s Tape
The other creative solution we have seen is using blue painter’s tape and pressing it gently onto the areas to remove the gunk. Gently press into the indentations and peel it off, repeat as necessary to lift away the grime.
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119
People Also Asked – Read More iPhone Fixes
- How to clean your iPhone 6 speaker
- Why does my iPhone say no SIM card where there is one
- How to troubleshoot your iPhone 6
- HELP! Why is the sound on my iPhone not working
- iPhone 7: How to put it to recovery mode
- HELP! I forgot my iPhone Passcode
- What will happen if you reset your iPhone
- iPhone Custom Vibrations: How to make your own
- Can you turn off reachability on iPhone 6
- Why did my iPhone 6 just shut off