iPhone Tips: How to remove or install SIM card to iPhone 6
It’s simple to do even kids can swap and install a SIM card to an iPhone 6. However, if you’re still in doubt to poke that SIM card hole, then read on.
How to pop out the SIM card tray
iPhone 6’s SIM card tray is located at the side. To pop open the SIM tray, insert a paper clip or a SIM-eject tool into the hole beside the tray. Push in, towards the iPhone, but don’t force it. If you’re having difficulty ejecting the SIM tray, take your device to your carrier or an Apple Store for assistance.
How to re-install the SIM card tray
After you remove your SIM card from the tray, place the new SIM card so that the card’s notch in one corner fits into the tray. Then insert the tray into the device completely and in the same orientation that you removed it (the tray fits only one way).
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119
People Also Asked – Check out our other iPhone Tips
- iPhone Tips: Reset Apple ID in an iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to completely wipe your iPhone
- iPhone Tips: What to do if you drop your iPhone in water
- iPhone Tips: What happens to an iPhone in Lost Mode
- iPhone Tips: How to find someone else’s iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to remove or install SIM card to iPhone 6
- iPhone Tips: How activate disabled iPhone 7
- iPhone Tips: Can a stolen iPHone be used again
- iPhone Tips: What to do if you can’t activate you iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to activate a new iPhone 7