iPhone Tips: Reset Apple ID in an iPhone
Got an iPhone from your mom? Want to take her Apple ID off of her old iPhone and log in your own? This is how you can reset it easily.
How to change the Apple ID in an iPhone
If you need to sign in with a different ID account, do the following:
Tap Settings on the Home Screen.
Scroll down till iTunes & App Store appear.
Tap on the existing apple ID.
Choose Sign out, then go to Create New Apple ID and follow the steps of How to create new Apple ID listed above.
If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, you can follow the steps below.
How to create you own Apple ID using your iPhone
Unlock your fresh iPhone. On the home screen tap Settings. Or, if you have just turned on the iPhone, choose your language, city and other settings and then you’ll be asked to create an Apple ID.
Go to iTunes & App Store.
Tap Create New Apple ID.
Choose the country you are in, then enter your regular email as a name of your Apple ID.
Create a password, type it and verify. Remember, that your password must contain at least 8 characters, both uppercase and lowercase letters. But don’t put the same characters 3 times in a row.
Fill in your security questions as well as a birth date.
Your Apple ID will keep the info about a card that you’ll use to pay for all your purchases. So you’ll have to add billing information in the form of a debit card. Please note that if your kids use your device to play games, you’d better not to keep credit card data associated with your account. You can manually insert it every time you need to make a purchase.
Verify your account via email.
Now you are free to download any app you wish.
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119
People Also Asked – Check out our other iPhone Tips
- iPhone Tips: Reset Apple ID in an iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to completely wipe your iPhone
- iPhone Tips: What to do if you drop your iPhone in water
- iPhone Tips: What happens to an iPhone in Lost Mode
- iPhone Tips: How to find someone else’s iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to remove or install SIM card to iPhone 6
- iPhone Tips: How activate disabled iPhone 7
- iPhone Tips: Can a stolen iPHone be used again
- iPhone Tips: What to do if you can’t activate you iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to activate a new iPhone 7