iPhone Tips: How do you record gameplays on iPhone
Here’s how to record your gameplays from your iPhone to share online. This also applies even on incompatible ReplayKit games.
How to screen record ReplayKit compatible games
A game can easily be screen captured natively within your iPhone without any problems if it supports ReplayKit. However, if you don’t want to get disappointed with any game you want to record, always read the descriptions on each game from the App Store.
Open a ReplayKit-compatible game.
Find the screen recording feature. (It usually shows up as a camera icon on the main screen.)
Tap the screen recording icon.
Press Record Screen (or Record Screen and Microphone, if applicable) when prompted to allow the game to record.
Play your game.
Press the Stop button when finished.
How to screen record ReplayKit non-compatible games
For games that are ReplayKit incompatible. NOT COMPATIBLE games can till be screen recorded using third party apps from a Mac.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac via Lightning cable.
Open QuickTime Player.
Go to File > New Movie Recording.
Click on the Down Arrow next to the Recording button and select your iPhone under Camera.
To record your screen in general, read on how to screen record your iPhone natively.
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119
People Also Asked – Check out our other iPhone Tips
- iPhone Tips: How to restore iPhone from a backup
- iPhone Tips: How to back up your iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to fix a broken Home button
- iPhone Tips: How to fix iPhone that won’t connect to WiFi
- iPhone Tips: How to fix an iPhone with “No Service”
- iPhone Tips: Don’t use solvents to clean your iPhone screen
- iPhone Tips: How do I turn on night mode on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How do I turn off the animations on my iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How do you record gameplays on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to do screen recording with audio