iPhone Tips: How to fix an iPhone with “No Service”
After inserting your SIM card into your iPhone then you find that your signal bars are still saying “No Service”. Calm down, here’s some fix to that.
Are you perplexed by this? You have your carrier’s SIM card but it doesn’t detect any signal for you to make calls or send SMS. Worse is you can’t access your data plans if you have any. Fortunately, it is easy to troubleshoot granted that you have an active account from your carrier.
How to bring back service to your iPhone
Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS. Bugs and other software errors may arise from old operating system with new carrier SIM cards so having a new version of iOS can help.
Toggle Airplane mode On and Off. Turning this feature on and off may refresh settings which can fix the problem.
Try turning iPhone off and then on again. This one is a classic. At times, newly installed apps can be in conflict with the operating system. To clear cache and memory, a restart is not that bad.
Check for a carrier settings update. Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, a prompt will appear.
Remove the SIM Card and verify that it is a valid, carrier-manufactured SIM. Also verify that it is not damaged, worn, or modified. Then reinsert it.
Restore the iPhone using iTunes.
If you still are unable to resolve this issue, contact Apple support for further assistance.
SYDNEY CBD REPAIR CENTRE IS OPEN 6 DAYS A WEEK
Weekdays: 10am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday : Closed
After Business Hours, By Appointment only.
CALL 8011 4119 or 043 777 4119
People Also Asked – Check out our other iPhone Tips
- iPhone Tips: How to restore iPhone from a backup
- iPhone Tips: How to back up your iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to fix a broken Home button
- iPhone Tips: How to fix iPhone that won’t connect to WiFi
- iPhone Tips: How to fix an iPhone with “No Service”
- iPhone Tips: Don’t use solvents to clean your iPhone screen
- iPhone Tips: How do I turn on night mode on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How do I turn off the animations on my iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How do you record gameplays on iPhone
- iPhone Tips: How to do screen recording with audio