Table of Contents
Apple’s best-ever lineup of iPhone and iPad is available October 23.
Best-ever lineup of iPhone and iPad will be available October 23 through redesigned virtual and in-person experiences
New at Apple Retail this year:
- Unprecedented carrier offers are now available from Apple, in store or online, with savings of up to $800.1
- With Shopping Sessions, customers can now book a one-on-one session with a Specialist at an Apple Store for personalized help selecting a new product, carrier plan, or financing option. The same expert advice is available online, where customers can chat with a Specialist anytime.
- Pickup options include in-store, curbside, same-day delivery, or Express storefront.2 Customers can check apple.com/retail for services available at their local store.
- Contactless delivery is available for all products, including iPhone and iPad. Delivery drivers may ask for verbal confirmation from a safe distance, replacing the need for a physical signature.
- And now with Apple Card, customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple and have the option to choose Apple Card Monthly Installments so they can pay over time, interest-free.
Though this year’s iPhone launch looks different from years past, Apple Retail continues to offer the services customers love:
- After a customer gets their new Apple product, an Online Personal Session allows them to schedule a free session with a Specialist to set up their new product, learn the basics, or get pro tips.
- Apple Trade In lets iPhone or iPad owners get up to $500 credit toward the purchase of a new product.4