Featuring a Blood Oxygen sensor and app, new case finishes, and watchOS 7
Apple Watch Series 6 offers its most colorful collection yet.
Blood Oxygen Sensor and App
The new Blood Oxygen sensor and app conveniently measure the oxygen saturation of blood so users can better understand their overall fitness and wellness.
The Blood Oxygen sensor employs LEDs, along with photodiodes on the back crystal of Apple Watch Series 6.
Design and Performance
The Always-On Retina display is 2.5 times brighter while the user’s wrist is down.
The always-on altimeter on Apple Watch Series 6 provides real-time elevation all day long.
Apple Watch Collection
Apple Watch Series 6 with the distinct Braided Solo Loop and blue aluminum case.
The new (PRODUCT)RED Apple Watch Series 6 with exclusive matching Solo Loop.
Apple Watch Series 6 in the new yellow gold stainless steel case.
Apple Watch Series 6 in striking graphite stainless steel.
Apple Watch Nike now comes with new colors for the Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop.
Apple Watch Hermès introduces the Hermès Attelage Single Tour and slimmer Attelage Double Tour bands, along with new colors of classic band styles.
Family Setup and Optimized Features for the Entire Family
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) starts at $399 and Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) starts at $499.
- Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) is available to order today from apple.com and in the Apple Store app, with availability beginning Friday, September 18, in the US, Puerto Rico, and 27 other countries and regions.
- New Apple Watch bands are available to order today from apple.com and in the Apple Store app, with availability beginning Friday, September 18. Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop in (PRODUCT)RED will be available in late October. Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop are compatible with Apple Watch Series 4 and later.
- watchOS 7 will be available for Apple Watch Series 3 and later on September 16, and requires iPhone 6s or later running iOS 14. Not all features are available on all devices.
- When customers buy directly from Apple, Apple Watch Studio gives them the exclusive opportunity to pick their preferred case and band combination to create a look that is uniquely their own.
- Customers looking for convenient, contactless service are able to find many of the same shopping and support services from apple.com. Customers can chat with an Apple Specialist and get shopping help, choose monthly financing options, trade in eligible devices, and get Genius support and no-contact delivery. In-store pickup is also available. Customers are encouraged to check apple.com/retail for more information on the health and safety measures in place, and the services available at their local store.
- Customers in the US can trade in their eligible device for an Apple Gift Card or credit toward their purchase. If the device is not eligible for credit, Apple will recycle it for free.5
- Three months of Apple Fitness+ are included for customers who purchase Apple Watch Series 3 or later starting September 15, 2020. This extended trial is available for a limited time.6
- Customers in the US who buy directly from Apple can choose Apple Card Monthly installments to pay for their Apple Watch over 24 months, interest-free, and get 3 percent Daily Cash back all upfront. Customers who choose to pay in full with their Apple Card also get 3 percent Daily Cash back.
- Customers can extend their limited warranty with AppleCare+ and get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to technical support.
- Customers who buy Apple Watch directly from Apple can enjoy a free Online Personal Session with an Apple Specialist to help them explore and discover all the amazing things they can do with their new Apple Watch.7
- In line with Apple’s commitment to the environment, there are industry-leading amounts of recycled content in Apple Watch Series 6, with 100 percent recycled rare earth elements in the Taptic Engine, nearly 100 percent recycled tungsten throughout the product, and a 100 percent recycled case on aluminum models. Apple is also helping the environment by removing the AC adapter that could become electronic waste from Apple Watch Series 6 packaging, and helping its Apple Watch manufacturing partners transition to renewable energy.